Clearview Window Cleaning: Guide for Anyone Who Hasn’t Done It Before
Clearview window cleaning can be a tedious task. But with the right tools and techniques, it doesn’t have to be a daunting one. You can clean your windows to a streak-free shine with just a few simple steps that will leave your windows looking good as new!
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Start by gathering your supplies. You’ll need a bucket, a squeegee, a cleaning solution, a cloth, and a towel.
- Mix your cleaning solution in the bucket according to the instructions on the bottle.
- Always clean your windows in direct sunlight. This will help you see any streaks or spots that need attention.
- Dip the cloth into the cleaning solution and wipe down the window. Be sure to get all of the dirt and grime off of the window.
- Use a cleaning solution of warm water and vinegar. This will help cut through any dirt or grime that may be on your windows.
- Use a squeegee to remove the majority of the water and cleaning solution. Start at the top of the window and move down in one smooth motion.
- Use a lint-free cloth to finish the job. Wipe the window in a circular motion to remove any remaining streaks or spots. Be sure to dry the window sills too!
- For extra stubborn spots or streaks, use a little bit of vinegar diluted in water.
Window washing may seem like a daunting task, but with the right tools and techniques it doesn’t have to be. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to clean your windows to a streak-free shine in just a few simple steps. So grab your supplies and let’s get started! We hope you found these tips helpful. If you have any questions about window cleaning or would like more information, please contact us. We would be happy to help!