How to do Perfect Shine Window Cleaning?
The natural shine of a window can be affected by so many different factors, and the easiest way to maintain that shine is with the right window cleaner.
There are various ways in which dirt or debris can affect your windows, from rain water to bird droppings and even insects. Luckily there are some simple tips you can follow to keep your home looking welcoming and bright! Consider grabbing a shine window cleaning kit if you don’t already have one on hand because it’s useful for both inside and outside of the house.
These tips will help you make sure that those windows always look their best!
- First and foremost, always clean your windows on a cloudy day or in the shade. Window cleaning is best done on cloudy days or in the shade, as the direct sunlight can cause the cleaner to streak. Make sure to avoid using too much cleaner, as it can also leave streaks behind. A little bit of cleaner goes a long way, so use sparingly and evenly across the entire window pane.
- Use a mild dish soap and warm water to create your window cleaning solution. You don’t need anything too harsh or abrasive.
- Dip your sponge or cloth into the soapy water and then wring it out before wiping down the window. Be sure to scrub in a circular motion for best results.
- Rinse the sponge or cloth in clean water and then go over the window again to remove any remaining soap residue.
- Dry the window with a lint-free cloth or newspaper to avoid streaks. If you’re using a squeegee, start at the top of the window and move down in a smooth, even motion.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your windows clean and streak-free all year round! Don’t forget to invest in a window cleaning kit so that you’re always prepared. With a little effort, you can make sure your home always looks its best.