The Dos and Don’ts of Residential Window Cleaning Atlanta GA
Window cleaning is a vital part of home maintenance, but it can be tricky to know the best way to clean your windows – especially if you’re doing it for the first time. It is important to take care when cleaning your windows, as improper techniques can damage the glass and cause streaks or smears. Residential window cleaning Atlanta GA can be a bit different than other areas, due to the city’s high humidity levels. However, by following these simple dos and don’ts, you can ensure a streak-free, sparkling finish.
It can be a great way to improve your home’s curb appeal and make it sparkle, but only if it’s done correctly. Improper window cleaning techniques can damage your windows and leave streaks or smears. In Atlanta, GA, where humidity levels are high, it’s especially important to take care when cleaning your windows.
Here are some dos and don’ts for residential window cleaning in Atlanta GA.
- Start with clean windows. If your windows are already dirty, you’ll just be moving the dirt around and making it harder to get a streak-free finish. Use a mild soap and a soft cloth to clean the windows before you start washing them.
- Use a squeegee. A squeegee is the best tool for getting a streak-free finish on your windows. Start at the top of the window and move the squeegee down in a smooth, even motion. Wipe the blade of the squeegee with a clean cloth after each stroke.
- Wash on a cloudy day. The sun can cause streaks and smears on your windows, so it’s best to wash them on a cloudy day. This will give you more time to work on each window before the soap dries.
- Dry the windows with a clean cloth. After you’ve squeezed the soap and water off of the window, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water. This will help prevent streaks and spots.
- Use harsh chemicals. Harsh chemicals can damage your windows and leave behind streaks or smears. Stick to mild soap and water for the best results. This is especially important in Atlanta, GA, where the humidity can cause problems with streaks and smears.
- Scrub the windows. Scrubbing the windows will just move the dirt around and make it harder to get a streak-free finish. Use a squeegee for the best results.
- Use a dirty cloth. A dirty cloth can leave streaks or smears on your windows. Make sure you’re using a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water.
- Forget to rinse. If you don’t rinse the windows after washing them, you’ll be left with streaks and smears. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining soap and water. This is especially important in Atlanta, GA, where the humidity can cause problems with streaks and smears.
With these simple dos and don’ts, you can ensure a streak-free, sparkling finish on your windows. Residential window cleaning in Atlanta GA doesn’t have to be difficult – just follow these tips and you’ll get great results.
High Five Window Cleaning
4845 Creekland View, Marietta, GA 30062, United States