Window Washing Solution that Requires No Rinsing
Window washing solution that doesn’t require any rinsing is perfect for people who don’t have a lot of time on their hands or just don’t want to deal with the hassle of rinsing the windows after they’re done. All you need is a bucket of soapy water and a squeegee, and you’re good to go!
One of the best things about this (the no-rinse part) is that you can do your windows any time of year, rain or shine. Also, since there’s no rinsing involved, you don’t need to worry about having fresh water around. That means that if you’re somewhere like a campsite or on an RV (which doesn’t have running water), then this is the perfect answer for you!
What will you need?
- Bucket filled with 1/2 cup white vinegar and 2 gallons of warm water
- Cleaning cloths for polishing
- Dip your squeegee into the solution and pull it from one end to the other. Remember to use a criss-cross pattern when wiping.
- Dip your cleaning rag into the bucket and wring it until it’s moist but not dripping. Then wipe in a back and forth motion in a criss-cross pattern until all of the glass is clean, dry, and streak-free!
- To protect against drips, turn off your faucet before squeegeeing or remove your windshield wipers if you’re doing them separately. Use care when removing the blades because they can break very easily if mishandled.
- Use an old cloth to polish any remaining water from the vehicle to avoid streaks from forming during the drying process.
- Wipe roof with another squeegee dipped in solution then rinse by spraying with a hose or turning the sprinkler on the vehicle.
And that’s it! If you follow these steps, then you’ll have clean windows in no time. All without the hassles of rinsing them afterward. Now you won’t ever want to use a rag and bucket again!
If you’re still not convinced, look at the benefits:
- Quicker than having to rinse
- Doesn’t require freshwater
- Protects against drips
- Streak-free results with less effort!
Good luck and happy cleaning!